The prices of the NdFeB magnets are different, so we can also learn that their qualities are different. How should we analyze this situation? What are the reasons that lead to the prices of NdFeB magnets have been affected? It can be explained in five ways, and you can read them if you are interested.
Generally speaking, the main factors affecting the processing cost of NdFeB magnets are the following aspects:
1. The performance requirements, batch size, specification, shape, and tolerance dimensions of the NdFeB magnet.
2. The higher the performance requirements of NdFeB magnets, the higher the cost. For example, the price of the N45 magnet is far higher than the price of the N35.
3. The smaller the NdFeB magnets batch, the higher the processing cost.
4. The more complex the shape of the NdFeB magnet, the more expensive it is to manufacture.
5. The more strict the tolerance of the NdFeB magnet, the higher the processing cost.
If you have any questions about NdFeB magnets, please contact us for more details.
Please fill the form to let us know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.