Normal neodymium hook magnets adopt an open steel hook, but a closed hook (also called an eyelet hook) is sometimes used on a neodymium pot/cup magnet for a special application, like magnet fishing. Neodymium pot magnets with eyelets/closed hooks are widely used for lifting and fishing.
Component Material: neodymium disc magnets + A3 steel cup + ABS plastic ring or epoxy glue+closed hook
Available Surface Treatment: Nickel, Zinc, spray colorful plastic
Standard Size: diameter-- 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm,36mm,42mm,48mm,60mm,75mm
Magnetic Grade：N35, N38, N40, N42, N45,N48,N50,N52
Working Temp.: -40 to 80℃（for standard ones), the pot magnets with eyelet for higher working temperature can be customized
1. Neodymium cup magnet with closed hook has extreme strong holding force, the maximum breakaway force of the largest one is up to 190kgs.
2. All magnetic line of the disc neodymium magnet is concentrated on the working surfaces of the eyelet pot magnet, there is almost no magnetic force on other surfaces of the pot magnet.
3. Each eyelet pot magnet is assembled with a durable closed hook.
4. The inside disc neodymium magnet is common with a nickel coating, and with a grade of N35.
1. composition: internally threaded neodymium pot magnet and closed hook.
2. magnetized direction: magnetized through thickness
3. plating of surface: nickel for magnet part, zinc or nickel for steel cup, and closed hook.
4. color of glue: black, white
We can produce neodymium eyelet pot magnets according to the customer's specifications. We have made a lot of customized neodymium pot magnets with eyelets for worldwide customers.
version for punching machine
Version For Turning Machine
Please fill the form to let us know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.