Sintering process of Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets is a process of transforming powder segregated body into a blank, and takes up the responsibility of sintering the stripped product into shape. Sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets are widely used in computer, medical equipment, wind power generation, and consumer electronics, and its emergence promotes the progress of modern technology. The following article will focus on the temperature, equipment, and operation process required for sintering Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets, as well as the knowledge of why annealing is necessary.
It is pproximately 1100℃.
Sintering furnace, glove box, sintering tray, hydraulic vehicle, circulating vehicle, thermal insulation gloves, and so on.
(1) Preparation: Before operation, the operator should check equipment, instruments, fixtures, and tools to ensure their completeness.
(2) Vacuum inspection: Close the furnace door and start the vacuum operation after checking and confirming the furnace door is closed. Check the vacuum degree, calculate the vacuuming time, confirm the requirement is met before the product is put into the furnace.
(3) Product entry: After confirming this kind of salvage magnets for sale has been stripped, nitrogen gas is added to the sintering furnace to atmospheric pressure according to the operating rules, and the gas is stopped. Open the plug valve, protective screen valve, and feeding mechanism, and slowly feed the sintering tray into the sintering furnace. Reset the feed mechanism, close the protective screen valve, and then the plug valve. Close the glove box inflation valve and the oxygen meter valve. Then, set the parameters.
(4) Sintering: Start the sintering furnace according to the operating rules, inspection vacuum device vacuum meter, voltage meter, current meter, and cooling water condition during heating, insulation, and cooling.
(5) Product removal: After the neodymium iron boron magnet is sintered, confirm that the temperature of the product in the furnace meets the process requirements, open the furnace door; use a hydraulic forklift to remove the sintering tray from the furnace and place it on the circulating vehicle. Close the furnace door and open the vacuum installation. Place the circulating vehicle in the inspection area.
The difference between the two products mainly lies in their manufacturing processes. Bonded Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets are made of neodymium iron boron magnetic powder and adhesive, similar to injection molding, whereas sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets are made using the complex process mentioned above, through vacuum sintering at high temperatures. Bonded magnets have lower performance than sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets, because of their use of adhesives and density is only 80% of the theoretical value. Overall, sintered Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets have a wider range of high-end applications than bonded magnets.
Please fill the form to let us know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.