The NdFeB magnet was discovered by Masato Sato of Sumitomo Special Metals in 1982. The magnetic energy product (BH) max of this magnet is greater than that of cobalt magnets, which was the material with the largest magnetic energy product in the world at that time.
Later, Sumitomo Special Metals successfully developed the powder metallurgy method, and General Motors successfully developed the melt spinning process, which is capable of producing NdFeB magnets, which are currently powerful permanent magnets and commonly used rare earth magnets.
In modern products that require strong magnets, neodymium magnets have replaced other types of magnets, and the application range of NdFeB magnets is as follows:
1. Electroacoustic field: speakers, receivers, microphones, sirens, stage audio, car audio, etc.
2. Electronic products: permanent magnet mechanism vacuum circuit breaker, magnetic latching relay, watt-hour meter, water meter, sound level meter, magnetic reed switch, sensor, etc.
3. Motor field: VCM, CDDVD-ROM, generator, motor, servo motor, micro motor, vibration motor, etc.
4. Mechanical equipment: magnetic separator, magnetic separator, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery, etc.
5. Medical and health: nuclear magnetic resonance instrument, medical equipment, magnetic therapy health products, magnetized fuel saver, etc.
6. Other industries: anti-magnetization wax, pipeline descaling agent, magnetic fixing device, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic lock, door and window magnet, stationery magnet, luggage magnet, leather magnet, toy magnet, tool magnet, craft gift packaging, etc.
1. NdFeB permanent magnets have the advantages of extremely high magnetic energy product and coercive force, and high energy density.
2. NdFeB magnets have strong magnetic force and are currently very strong magnetic materials, they are widely used and cost-effective.
3. NdFeB magnets have good mechanical properties and can be easily processed into various shapes, including special-shaped magnets.
4. The NdFeB magnet has high precision and the tolerance can be controlled within ±0.02mm.
Our company has accumulated years of industry knowledge and experience exploration. Today, the company has dozens of advanced magnet assembly related parts processing equipment, machined magnet assemblies, starting from traditional steel cup (can) magnets, expanding to rubber and plastic coated retaining magnets, and mounting magnets. The company has also trained a group of professional magnet assembly and testing personnel. The details of the produced magnets are well processed, and the pass rate is much higher than that of other manufacturers. Welcome to consult.
Please fill the form to let us know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.