Neodymium Iron Boron magnets are energy storage technology raw materials that can create a stable electromagnetic field within a certain indoor space. The high magnetic energy product and magnetic energy product, especially in the environment of 20℃~150℃, compared with the performance of other permanent magnetic materials, have led to the widespread use of Neodymium Iron Boron permanent magnets in various industries, especially in today's new technology industry, because of its excellent performance.
Physically, we can divide its use into several categories. Different types of magnets have different main uses, and Neodymium Iron Boron rare earth permanent magnets are the strongest magnets of modern times, and their applications are also wide-ranging.
1) Electric acoustics, permanent magnet DC motors, communication, car electronic products, magnetic mechanical equipment aerospace, electronic computer electrical products, medical machinery, office systems, toys, packaging boxes, luggage and leather goods products magnetic decorations, and many other industries.
2) Permanent magnets are used as constant magnetic field applications in watt-hour meters, generator units, telephones, speakers, televisions, microwaves, and heating components. They are also used in recording devices, pickups, speakers, and magnetic cores for various instruments and meters, as well as in electronic products such as radar detection, communication, navigation bars, and monitoring.
3) Samarium cobalt magnets can operate at temperatures up to 300℃ and have both corrosion and oxidation resistance. They are widely used in detection instruments, generator units, radar detection, instrument panels, and other high-precision cutting-edge technologies.
4) Alnico magnets with heat resistance and corrosion resistance are key applications for motor sensors, medical equipment, hand tools, subwoofers, and various instrument panels.
5) Rubber magnets are divided into same-polarity and different-polarity magnets. Same-polarity magnets have very weak adsorption force and are mainly used in automobile stickers, decoration and design gifts, refrigerator magnets, toy teaching materials, and other categories. Magnets with strong magnetic force can be used in small and medium-sized motor sensors and magnetic adsorption products.
The main uses of different magnets are crucial for companies, and flexible use of the characteristics of magnets can more quickly improve equipment performance. After years of industry knowledge accumulation and experience exploration, our company introduced metal part production equipment (steel cup/iron shell lathe, punch) in 2013 and began to process and assemble magnetic parts and magnetic devices. Welcome to inquire.
Please fill the form to let us know your need. Our sales will get in touch with you ASAP.